Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Domestic Goddesses and others

I am not a domestic goddess. Ask anyone in my family. I have a very hard time motivating myself to clean house. So while we manage to have clean dishes and clothes, we also accumulate dust bunnies and piles of bird seed in corners and under chairs. It is fortunate that cleanliness is not a prescribed prerequisite for admission into heaven.
I did some collages on a domestic goddess theme a couple of years ago. They were fun, but not entirely special, so I decided they could use a digital revamp. I feel this one has all the essentials; a fork, a spoon two coffee pots and a pair of Maytags. What else could she possibly need?
A maid. *
You can find my growing line of domestic goddesses at my Cafepress store. Just follow any of the links.

No comments: