Pages

Monday, January 23, 2006

Art of the Evening

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy the art of the evening. Today I am featuring a page from a series I have been doing called The Dreams Project. This is Dream 16. It is a graphite drawing of a man on the inside cover of a library book. [discarded, no hate mail from librarians, please] The back side contains the person's hope, wish, or dream expressed in a mixed media collage. Dream 16 I wish I could get out of this dead end job. All the pages in this series can be bound together via the nice eyelets on the side. This piece is currently on auction on eBay; http://stores.ebay.com/Natalie-Schorr_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Joseph Chiang said...

i'm saying this again, this is a brilliant series!!

Collin said...

Excellent idea! And it's a dream that I can certainly sympathize with.

How long have you been drawing?

ottoblotto said...

How long have I been drawing? Hmmm... I'm somewhere in mt mid 40's. Actually, I was an art director and set designer for motion pictures for 12 years, drawing 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Eventually, you're bound to improve at that rate.