I've been tagged. No one has ever tagged me before, so I must think heavily about this. First, here are THE RULES
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.*
My five random facts:
1. I worked for Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood at one time. He was an incredibly real man.
2. I am planning my entire Thanksgiving dinner to be cooked and served on sticks: seafood kabobs, meat kabobs, skewered grilled veggies, bread sticks [they are their own sticks] and caramel apples, on a stick of course.
3. I am a biological mother, an adoptive mother, and a stepmother.
4. I have an IRA. [that would shock the heck out of my family]
5. I invited the Pope to my high school graduation, although I am not Catholic. He did not attend, but did send me a nice picture of himself and a copy of a mass for young people.* *
The piece at the top is a linoleum cut/collage/stencil.